Vitamin and Wellness Injections
Invest in your Health!
Please note: Injections are available only to CFP patients at this time.
B12 injections can be beneficial for:
- Treatment of some types of anemia
- Those on a vegetarian or vegan diet, since those diets do not offer a nutritional source of B12
- Chronic fatigue
- People with poor digestion
- and absorption of nutrients.
- People on medications that can deplete B12, such as Metformin, reflux medications, oral birth control pills
LIPODEN WITH BCAAs
Also known as the “skinny shot”
You can get the injection as often as twice a week.
9 Benefits of Lipoden with BCAA’s:
- Reduces stored fat
- Enhances metabolism and improves fat burning
- Increases energy levels
- Improves function of liver and gallbladder
- Preserves muscle or lean body tissue
- Has a rapid onset of action
- Provides superior absorption of essential nutrients: B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, MIC, L-Carnitine, chromium.
- Improves liver detoxification
- Improves mood and mental clarity
High-dose vitamins & minerals…(not a fancy drink).
You can have the Myers’ Injection as often as twice a week.
The Myers’ cocktail consists of magnesium, calcium, vitamin B12, B-complex [niacin, thiamine, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine, vitamin B6)] and vitamin C.
The Myers’ cocktail can be helpful for the following conditions:
- Chronic fatigue
- Muscle spasms
- Congestive heart failure
- Ischemic vascular disease
- Colds, flu and other infections
- Memory loss
- Chronic urticaria (hives)
If interested in receiving a Glutathione injection, discuss with your Provider.
Glutathione is an amino acid with antioxidant properties, and is essential for detoxification, as well as prevention of free radical damage to our cells.
Glutathione is used in healthy individuals to:
- Maintain good physical health by neutralizing free radicals that damage our cells
- Balance the immune system
- Increase energy
- Provide an essential molecule required for detoxification
- Have brighter, more youthful skin.
NOTE: Methionine and Glutathione contain SULFA. If you are allergic to
SULFA we advise against getting Lipoden with BCAAs or Glutathione