BioFem PMS contains standardized botanical extracts, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and liver glucuronidation detoxification support to support menstrual comfort, mood, cramps and edema associated with the menstrual cycle.
BioFem PMS Includes:
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that protects tissues from free radical damage. Ascorbic acid aids in the regeneration of Vitamin E's antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E is the principal antioxidant of the lipid bilayer of the cell membrane. It protects polyunsaturated fatty acids and lipoproteins (LDL) from oxidation. Vitamin E is important for heart and blood vessel health, immune health and the health of nerve cells and the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 assists in the reduction of fluid retention via regulation of aldosterone. It also enhances progesterone levels and reduces symptoms of irritability and fatigue.
- Calcium d-glutarate encourages a healthy estrogen metabolism through beneficial regulation of glucuronidation in the liver.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) is beneficial for uterine, breast and liver health. Curcumin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) helps reduce many symptoms of the menstrual cycle including cramping and menstrual flow regulation.
- Vibernum opulus (Cramp bark) has a long history of use as an antispasmodic, reducing uterine cramping.
- Blue cohosh has been used as far back as the beginning of the 20th century primarily for menstrual ailments and uterine cramps.
- Zingiber officianale (Ginger) is an inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis with a long history of use for uterine cramps and pain.
135 vegetable capsules*